RC #2 Glyph Reflection

My second glyph was almost identical to the first one I made, when I was a MOT 1. The main difference between my two glyphs was the face shape. This portion of the drawing was about how you believe someone becomes a leader. Is it an inborn trait, or does it stem from nurture over nature? My first drawing I drew a square head which is symbolic of the nurture over nature, and then the second drawing I drew a triangle head which was symbolic of leadership qualities being an inborn personality trait. In actuality I believe leadership qualities are a good mixture between the two, thus my indecisiveness. If I were to do the drawing again I would draw both since I am so back and forth between the two options. I also drew my hair a little differently. The question is what is more important in a leader. Curly hair symbolized creativity and straight hair symbolized organization. On the first go round I don't think I realized this question was on a continuum basis. Obviously creativity and organization are both important to be a successful leader. I feel like most of these questions are not black and white and are very continuum based. This was definitely an interesting experiment, and I enjoyed seeing how I've grown and differ in mindset from a year and a half ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dupree Aging and Sexual Health

Dupree Malnutrition